Thursday, February 27, 2014

Bella & Maddie's post on Thursday, February 27, 2014


Easy Blog Photo
Reading month happens every March of every year. This years theme is Reading is my Superpower. Linda Urban, author of the book Center of Everything, is coming and so is the Rosequeen. One day we are even going to be able to dress up as a superhero. Also, the teachers are going to put on a Readers Theater for the whole school to see! We are also going to have weekly prizes like superhero masks, finger puppets, and superhero gliders. And you can also get a new bike, or a limo ride around town and the go to McDonalds. We can't wait to see how the school is going to be decorated!

2 comments:

  1. Bella & Maddie,
    Thank you so much for letting parents and friends know about the exciting things happening during "Reading is my Superpower" Month! You were very thorough and may I add, you both did a terrific job dressing up as SUPERHEROES last Thursday! I can't wait to see your "SCORE Big With Books" outfits (college/sportswear) this Friday!
    I am proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so awesome! I hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete